Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Our Morning Schedules



Our mornings start earlier than they did in California for some.  Redken is off to seminary by 6:30, so he gets to sleep an extra half hour, then he is off to school.  He attends North Cobb High, as a warrior and school starts at 8:30 and ends at 3:30.  He hops on the bus and is home by 4:00.

Every morning Ira, Callie and I walk up this huge hill,  in the dark  at 6:55 a.m. and wait for the bus.  Most mornings it is very cold and the two bundle up in blankets.  Spoiled California Kids! The bus arrives and they return home at 3:00. Callie attends Kennesaw Elementary School (K-2) and Ira attends Big Shanty Elementary School (3-5). 

Mollie and Norielle have the most time in the morning. School starts the latest for them.  They also walk up the same huge hill, (Norielle tells me it isn't that big, try telling that to my belly) wait for their bus at 8:45 a.m. and they return by 4:45 p.m. They attend Awtry Middle School as Vikings.  

I have been so used to driving the kids to school.  I was a little unsure of the bus.  I love the Bus...it saves me so much time.  Callie, Ira, and Norielle like riding the bus.  Redken and Mollie not huge bus fan riders as you can imagine.


At the end of another school day...32 days to go...

1 comment: