Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's a Girl!


We arrived at the hospital on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.  I thought they would send me home because the contractions were so far apart, but when they checked me I was 8 c.m., guess I was wrong. We wanted this Baby to come in April. We got our wish.
After 10 minutes of hard pushing, Collette Maggie arrived at
7:53 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. and 11 oz. and 19 inches long. We had a great midwife and all the nurses were so helpful.
The kids came the next day and we had a moment of emotion as we realized our family is all complete.  This is it. The last of our children arrived and we feel very blessed.  At the" Top of Our Game " Ryan and I   went home with our little one...







3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! So happy she is here safe and sound. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all the Pics and so impressed you are BLOGGING! YAY for you!
    She is so precious. Wish I could hold her. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful just like all your other children! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete