Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Whitney

Happy Birthday Whit!  You are an amazing women!  I am grateful for the example you are to me of what it means to be a great wife and mother.   I admire you and your strength!  You have always been a great friend to me since I came into this amazing Delahunty family.  I am grateful for your phone calls and the effort you make in building our relationship as 'sisters'.  I admire you and Ryan as I have seen glimpses of your efforts in raising your children.  Your children are blessed to be growing up in your home and having such great parents as their examples.  I am excited to meet this little #8 that will be here hopefully sooner than later!    I am so excited for this new adventure you guys are on in Georgia!  We can't wait to come visit you guys!  I love you and hope you have a great day!  You deserve it!  Love Katie

3 comments:

  1. Glad you guys made it safely. You're well missed on this coast.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys have made it there safely!!! Its so fun to see all the pictures! you will all be able to get through it because you have each other and you have the Lord to help you. love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, beautiful!! I'm so glad this is up and you are blogging! Miss you and love you all! :)

    ReplyDelete